Business Vendor Form to fill out by hand
Business Vendor Form to fill out on your computer
Medomak Valley High School
320 Manktown Road • Waldoboro, ME 04572
“CRUISIN’ TO GRADUATION”
Project Graduation was started as a way to keep our new graduates safe on graduation night, in a chemical-free atmosphere. Here at Medomak Valley High School, students and parent volunteers are using various fundraising events to keep up this tradition. The Class of 2012 decided this year to spend the night celebrating at the YMCA in Camden/Rockport.
One very successful fundraising event over the past ten years has been the “Cruisin’ to Graduation” Car & Motorcycle Show held annually the first Sunday in May. We look forward to another positive outcome this May 6, 2012. The event has grown from 90 to almost 400 exhibitors over the years. The greater community has been a great help these past ten years and we thank you very much!
To meet our goals for the 11th Annual Car Show, we need sponsors like you to help cover the cost of trophies, dash plaques, banners, flyers, brochures, security, shuttles, signage and other needed supplies for this year’s show. There will be over 36 classes of vehicles with trophies awarded to the 1st, 2nd and 3rd place winners. All of the funds raised from the car show go towards MVHS Project Graduations (some student concession stands may benefit class trip fundraising). Last year, with the tremendous community support we received, we were also able to give out a $500.00 scholarship to a graduating senior entering the automotive field. We know many of the MVHS students and parents would appreciate any help you may be able to give us this year.
If you are interested in participating in this show, please contact Elizabeth-Ann at 207-542-0848.
- If your business on site will be offering free services to the public there will be no charge for your Display, if approved by the committee.
- If your business on site will be charging a fee to the public for your services, please contact the committee about approval, business application and fee.
There are many options available that would allow your business to be a part of this community effort. All sponsors will be announced and recognized in the car show brochure and on our website. https://cruisintograduation.wordpress.com.
* For any amount, you can help sponsor or defray our costs for tent rentals, musical entertainment, signage, security, shuttles, special attractions, activities, advertising and miscellaneous items. Sponsorships over $300 may have their websites linked to our car show site and are welcome to have a booth or display at the car show.
* You could contribute to gift bags, given to each exhibitor at the time that they enter their vehicle in the show. This packet would include any of your promotional items such as key chains, pens, pads, bottles, calendars, etc. or your own special savings offer. We will be handing out to the first 300 exhibitors a driver’s bag containing an annual commemorative dash plaque and many other businesses’ promotional items.
* We welcome any donations or items for a door prize to be given out at the car show or on PG night.
* If you have contact with any interesting vehicle or motorcycle, you are welcome to bring it for a display. If it fits into one of our exhibitor class categories (listed on back), please enter it for a chance at a trophy!
* You could make a tax-exempt donation directly to the car show – send check to address below.
MVHS Project Graduation Car Show Committee
Joan Vannah * Jean Beal * Elizabeth-Ann Bartlett * Kathy Ludwig * Lorraine Lash
Mike & Sue Simmons * Wanda Benner
For further information, please contact Elizabeth-Ann Bartlett at 207/542-0848 or email at email@example.com. Mail to: Kathy Ludwig, 1099 Washington Road, Waldoboro, ME 04572
Please make all checks payable to: MVHS-Car Show and mail to Kathy Ludwig @ the address above.